Boarding4Dogs' strives for a safe and happy environment for all our guests. Please take time to read our requirements then complete the application-contact form. Thank you!
- Please make sure your dog is friendly with other dogs and people prior to filling out our application-contact form.
- All our new guests are required to attend a 3 hour trial visit prior to attending overnight boarding or daycare. All dogs must be comfortable with other dogs and people while visiting.
- Required vaccines: Rabies, DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitus, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus) and Kennel Cough (Bordetella). A copy of your dog's vaccines is required at time of visit.
- Puppies must have all rounds of their vaccines including Kennel Cough vaccine prior to attending a visit. A copy of vaccine records are required at the time of the visit.
- All our pets must be spayed and neutered unless they are younger than 6-8 months old then female dogs must be spayed at 6 months or younger and male dogs neutered at 8 months or younger. Proof of spay and neuter is required at time of trial visit. Click here for low cost spay info.
- If your dog has received a required vaccine for the first
time, please wait 7 days after the vaccination
has been administered before visiting, attending daycare or overnight
boarding with us.
- Our dog guests must be
free of fleas. Soresto collars, Frontline Plus, Advantage II and Advantix II work well as they also repel ticks.
- Completed and
signed service contract and medical/liability waiver is required
at time of visit. The contract will be emailed to you.
- Some breeds are not well suited for a pack environment. For example, we do not accept bully breeds (Bulldogs, Staffordshire Terriers, Boxers, etc.) or guard dog breeds (Shepherds, Rottweillers, etc.).
- For the well being of all our guests, we do not accept aggressive dogs, fear aggressive dogs, extremely fearful dogs, dogs with a high prey drive nor dogs who show a high desire to escape.
Trial visit required
- All dogs are required to attend a 3 hour trial visit prior to boarding or daycare. The visits are scheduled in advance and are available Saturday or Sunday, $15 per dog.
- Shopping and restaurants are nearby which you could visit while your pup attends the trial visit.
- Please remain calm during the introduction. The dogs who are presently here have been temperament tested and are friendly and may rush to greet your dog.
- A copy of your dog's annual vaccine records, proof of spay/neuter and the service contract is required at the time of the visit.
- Rabies, DHPP and Bordatella (kennel cough) vaccines are required. Kennel Cough vaccine is an annual vaccine and should be administered every 11-12 months for full effectiveness. Talk to your veterinarian about the benefits of a Lyme vaccine as Lyme disease is very common in the New England area
- contact us
Items required for overnight boarding
- Pet's vaccine records, proof of spay/neuter and the service contract
- Your dog's food labeled with his/her name. A quick switch to a different brand of food can upset a dog's digestive system. so it is best to keep your dog on the same diet and transition slowly when you decide to switch food
- We have bowls, toys and blankets for our guests while they are here. You are welcome to bring your pup's favorite blanket or bed; however, we cannot guarantee it will go home in the same condition it arrived.